The new XpressTEST/HP features the very latest battery testing algorithms and now has the extended power capabilities to include testing of large Tablet computer batteries as well as the full range of mobile phone batteries.
Easy to use intelligent battery adapters ensure correct testing every time, making battery testing really easy. No technical knowledge or training is required.
The unique 10 second battery check provides a fast check of all important battery parameters including impedance and where available, battery ID values and temperature sensor readings.
The estimated battery capacity is shown as a % capacity reading at the end of the test. Batteries below 80% capacity are flagged as "Change Battery", above 80% the result shows as "Good Battery".
The ease of use and fast test time makes the NEW XpressTEST/HP the ideal battery testing solution for busy retail stores and service centres.
- The complete package includes: XT1/HP
- 10 Second Fast test with impedance check
- Regenerate test (1-3 cycles)
- Battery impedance test
- Recharge battery program
- Universal Power Pack
- Printer interface
- Operating guide
- XpressREAD software XPS1-PC. Enables test result to be exported to an Excel spreadsheet.
- PC-Report. Software to enable summary test report to be printed from your PC.
- Printer EPT1. Quality 40 column serial thermal printer. Prints comprehensive report of battery condition.
- Printer paper PTP1. Refill thermal paper roll, box of 10 rolls.
- Tests all battery makes. A range of low cost battery adapters is available for most products.
- Fast & reliable. Batteries are checked in just 10 seconds using the very latest battery testing techniques.
- Easy to use. Simply plug in the appropriate adapter, insert the battery, and the test starts automatically.
- Comprehensive test. Checks for battery faults (including impedance) and estimates the battery capacity.
- Stylist & compact. The matt black finish and small footprint present a professional and stylish image.
- Additional programs. Includes battery recharge and cycle/condition and impedance test programs.